Please be aware of the following Branchwater Border Collies boarding polices.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
To make reservations for your dog to visit with us while you are on vacation, please contact us:
by phone at 410.771.0071
by email at email@example.com
If you are planning on vacationing during peak times (May 1-Sep 30, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break (Late March-April), please make your reservations well in advance and let us know if you need to cancel ASAP.
- Payment Policy – Branchwater can only accept cash or checks. Please be warned that we do not always have cash on hand as change.
- Returned Check Policy – There will be a $20 service fee for all returned checks.
- Cancellation Policy – If for some reason you have to cancel during the peak time of the year please give at least a week notice. If we are not aware of your cancellation or you are a “no-show” you will need to pay for half the price of what your boarding would have been.
- Holidays — We will be closed on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
Fourth of July
Christmas Eve (No Afternoon Hours)
New Year’s Eve (No Afternoon Hours)
- Drop Off and Pick Up Hours – It is expected that you respect our drop off and pick up hours. If you show up late, we reserve the right to not let you drop off/ pick up your dog(s) that day.